Thursday, October 1, 2009

Pure random

I'm feeling a little out of sorts today, so I've decided to just post whatever I'm in the mood to blog about. No day of posting international hottie photos would be complete without acknowledging my hubby. hahaha!!

I watched What Happens in Vegas for 3times and it seems that I can't get enough of That 70's show because of Ashton Kutcher. He bears a close resemblance to my future husband Nemanja Bjelica..
Ashton Kutcher
Nemanja Bjelica
What do you think??
*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*


Yesterday I went to UST.. the UST Sociological Society- Community Development launched the “OPLAN TULONG NG KA-SOCIOng TOMASINO SA MGA BIKTIMA NI ONDOY" I go in the morning with my Co-USTSS Officers and classmates.. I felt the like I should embrace the opportunity to help out the victims of Ondoy.  Watching the victims of Ondoy at news really getting me down.. I feel as if I am going insane with sadness. I’ve been very impressed at how well-run the packing of goods at at the Tan Yan Kee. There was a bit of an experience. I mean it rained so hard and it rained for so long. We got stranded at Tinoco park. Kunwari kalma lang ako but really I'm so nervous. Tumataas ung tubig and we can no longer see the place cause its raining so hard. I felt maiistranded kami sa school. so pagtila ng ulan right away umalis na kami. pheew! what a relief.!!


My favorite. It was a success shot.


I don't want to do anything - I am enjoying having the option of doing very little for the first week of class suspension.. I have very little excuse lol! I will stop now - might go and finish my paperworks hence why I haven't finished it. I have to finish it by tomorrow. May pasok na kami sa monday. I hate it. hate it.hate it. hate it. Where are you bagyong Pepeng? why did you leave Manila?

Pure random
My computer clock says 3:35 am. sssheesh!!

Today, give a stranger one of your smiles. It might be the only sunshine he sees all day.

What's going on in our world today? Super Typhoons at Philippines, powerful quake at Indonesia, spawned towering tsunami waves at Samoa.

I watched Apocalypse: The Second World War at National Geographic. History is such an interesting subject.. Then right now maswerte ako at naabutan ko ung replay ng Eurobasket 2009 at btv. Serbia vs. Slovenia.