Friday, October 30, 2009

More energy mas Happy.!!

Isa na ko sa pinaka masayang tao sa mundo. My gratitude to St. Jude, my prayers was answered. St. Jude has always helped me when things looked completely hopeless.I will always be your grateful servant St. Jude.

Big progress for my San Martin scholarship and I didn't fail any of my subjects for this sem. To tell you my Finance subject makes me anxious for the whole time. I'm aware that I didn't exert much effort on my Finance compare with my other subjects. Miraculously I passed. eh what more pa pala pag nagsisipag ako sa Finance.. Yebba!!
Thank You Lord.!!!

Kanina nakapag pagparehistro na ko. Darn it.!! The line is gonna take forever. I'm now registered voter. I'll be voting soon.
kanina kung alam nyo lang ang kagalinggan ng nanay ko makiusap at makasingit. hahaha!!!
I felt sya nagpapasweldo sa mga COMELEC. Sya naguutos kung anong gagawin, dakilang pakialamera at sya rin ang kaya naguutos sa mga COMELEC na unahin ako sa pila. hahaha!!
sa isang lakaran na tapos kami.. oha!! magkaroon ka ba naman ng nanay na ganyan. Madiskarte.!

I just want to share with you this picture that made me sick to my stomach.


Teach children academics not immorality.