Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sembreak Baby

So okey ung previous na blog ko ay super delay. Yun ay ung panahon na magfi2nals na kami.

pero ngayon.. Finally, sembreak. It seemed like forever and now that it’s finally here, it’ll be over in a second and I can just imagine myself grudgingly going to my first class in November.
I can rest my mind and be away from all the stress from school..

To keep my little break organized, I will:
  • Make love to sleep, unless I’m too busy tiring myself out with the TV and internet.
  • Brave the cold ber-bers by going out on swimming excursions. Seriously, despite the tragedy of the floods, I caught myself wishing that I could go out for a swim.
  • Throw money around on my trip and shopping. After all, you can’t bring money with you when you’re dead–only two gold coins for Charon the boatman!
  • Make a date with my new flat screen tv and laptop.
  • Wake up abnormally early para pumila sa Munisipyo and become a registered voter. Mom insists we should be there at 4 am tomorrow?? wtf!! Mom aren't you're aware of my habit of switching off the alarm and rolling under the blanket again.??

Finally, Halloween Season is upon us.. My favorite. Slowly creeping up, bringing down the temperatures and turning our thoughts to all things spooky and imaginative. Huzzah! Salamat sa ancient tribe na Celts because of them may halloween tayo. I'm a Halloween Scholar, I've grown up watching Halloween movies all my life, and I have a healthy obsession with all things undead!
I'm looking for something scary to do for Halloween. Scare my little cousins? nah. taon taon ko ng ginagawa yan.. Halloween in the Philippines is being silent as the grave around here di uso dito spend the remaining days and nights going to haunts, pumpkin patches, eating candy, and a vicious variety of Halloween events. It's just because kaming mga Pilipino sa ganitong mga panahon mas prioridad ang mga mahal sa buhay na pumanaw. Pumunta sa sementeryo, magdasal, magtirik ng kandila.
Anyway this is the Halloween costume I've been wanting. Since wala naman akong Halloween party na pupuntahan at sa bahay lang naman ako. Probably sa 19th birthday ko na lng toh pwedeng gamitin. Gagawin kong costume party ang birthday ko. Can u just imagine a girl wearing this for her birthday??
ang cool dba?