Saturday, October 10, 2009

It's a crazy life

First off, I would like to sincerely apologize for not writing for a while. It has been very hectic lately and I have struggled with finding time to let loose and confess all here.
Lots of stuff happened while this blog went to sleep mode again.
But every once in a while, I will get on here and post photos.

My weekdays were going just great. I was able to meet all my deadlines. Classes. Homework. Exams. Cocurricular commitments. Papers. A lot of Thomasians right now are starting to feel the weight of the semesterMagfifinals na. I'm stressed. It's just part of going to school. But I've been totally slacking off.

Sleep over at Joan's place. We're both very excited but so well behaved.
Eating, eating followed by some dancing.
Joan was insomniac and I shared my own battle. Filling our mind with positive, uplifting music.
At 2am we went to bed.. Still no progress. It’s 4:00 AM and the clock on the wall is chiming a melancholy tune to remind me that "may pasok ka pa ng maaga." We surfed the net for some crazy antics. Try to YouTube Kim Dong Won he is so fhhaking hilarious... Making me more unable to go back to sleep because we're having so much fun. Non-stop story sharing, giggling and all. I got up at 6:30 am. I really didn't want to get up, but it was time to go. I really enjoyed the night at Joan's place and wouldn't mind doing it again anytime. Sleepless night-causing my sluggishness during classes. I can't help it I was catching Z’s instead in my math class.

It's been one week since my overly extended class suspension, I am still not quite into the mindset of being back at school. I always got pretty sleepy...I just cannot sleep, get up. I've been laying in bed staring at the ceiling then get up. Making me groggy and very cranky during the next day. Is there anything I can do to reset my internal alarm clock..? I should start a sleep/bedtime ritual. Hopefully I can shake this after a few days. But right now it is just no fun. I managed to sleep on the bus nonetheless.


MJ's birthday treat at Yellow cab. (free lunch beybeh)

Gusto ko ng magsem break..