Saturday, September 26, 2009

Delubyo

I had to stop watching news. so, so sad to hear about all the families on their roofs with nowhere to go. Bagyong Ondoy is hitting. Hope weather gets better! My yaya is crying for the whole time she just lost her house and lost contact with her family. prayers for those in need. Even my friends are in tough situations. I hope they get rescued soon. And I hope the flood serves as a wake up call for everyone to do their part. dispose trash properly! we are all partly at fault for this. Thank you Lord I live at Dasma, Cavite- zero amount of flood. Storm is hitting outside since kagabi pa pero sa labas ng bahay namin parang wala lang. Buong buhay ko nakatira kami sa Dasma noon pa lang no cases of flooding... We are lucky to be in this place. We are lucky to be safe!

btw why couldn't it rain on a weekday instead?

If other people are suffering from flood. My brain is suffering alot too. Too many things to do in school... Everything is due next week.
I haven't accomplish anything. Ain't nothin' to it but to do it.


There's no doubt about it-- one of the most stressful part of a college or university education is learning how to meet deadlines. Because us, students have so many classes and so many conflicting responsibilities, the ability to crank out papers and other assignments on a regular schedule is maddening. Teach me what do I need to know about college deadlines because I totally and utterly completely just wasting time. Paper works sucks big time.!! arggh!!

how do i survive this semester? TELL ME PLEASE.