Wednesday, November 4, 2009

clearance/enrollment day

Damn!! I guess it was AB and Archi enrollment day but the Thomasian attendance is at an historic level. It’s my first time to experience a tougher time enrolling. Tengnginang pila yan. After the enrollment I stayed at school for awhile. Darn! It’s been pretty fun. Fun, fun, fun time with my college friends.!!


Our own version of Shiva. watcha think?

In addition, I'm going to have a new car and I will finally be settled into my new dorm.
Juggling is a skill that only a handful of people have but juggling classes and maintaining a social life is a skill that college students become a pro at. I shouldn’t be such a worrywart; instead go about this change with an optimistic mind and hopeful heart. If you are having trouble in school staying sane while keeping up with almost as many things, you can do it because the trick to juggling is just to keep a balance. Why I am saying this? Because in a few days my classes will be back again.. So far it’s not bad at all. In fact, I am excited for this semester; but aren’t we all in the beginning? but I can't help it, I was beginning to glance already ahead and take a look at the Christmas break..

Hope you all had a nice break and are still enjoying the excitement of the new semester.