Saturday, March 5, 2011

Time-Pressured Me

Help me God! There's so much schoolwork to do this weekend. I’ve been extremely busy it’s not even funny! Anyway I'm working on a unique project "indie film." It's for our Filipino subject. There's no way I'll miss that!
I’ll be talking about it soon.


So what do I do aside from this?
Paper for Community Development, Narratives for Rural-Urban, budget proposal for OJT seminar, individual SLE.. Lezgome!


Wise men say that you should not postpone until tomorrow the things you can do today.

and these men are right. But somehow, procrastination is such a powerful negative source to reckon with. I shouldn't let procrastination take the most out of me (again)! I've got to learn to follow my schedule and stick to it consistently. 

Once this week goes by, I should have enough time to squeeze in more posts! 


Summer cannot come soon enough for me.