Monday, March 7, 2011

Tasty pursuits

Here is a list of my favorite foods. The ones I tend to crave last week (Feb. 28- March 5). Isang linggong ligaya! (It's not what you think) lol! 


Yes, everyday I do you struggle with food cravings. The "gotta have it now" feeling that makes me act like a drug addict. 
What I want one day is completely different from the next. I'm spending too much and I need to slow down again...

Buster size "Nutting hill' from Cerealicious
where you can experiment with assorted cereal brands, different kinds of toppings, syrups, ice cream and a wide variety of milk choices.

Fresh lumpia
This is the reason why I keep coming back to Goldilocks. Aside from their delish baked lasagna.

KFC Double down. 
NO ORDINARY Chicken sandwich! Although it is intended as a sandwich, I prefer to eat this with rice! 

Super meal.
 This is one of my favorite meal in Jollibee.

McSpaghetti
McSpaghetti from Mcdonald's consists of spaghetti noodles served in sweet tomato-based sauce, hot dogs and grated pasteurized cheese.

Green mangoes with shrimp paste
at Abe, it was price at P95.00 per serving.

Fettuccini Alfredo
I love pasta, in whatever shapes or forms.  Don Henrico's. This Italian restaurant is one of the best places if you are craving for Italian food.

Nothing can save me from cravings or binging.
Oooh, I can't wait to rock my drool foods list next week!