Monday, March 14, 2011

Randommy

My Days Have Been So So Great.
I have become a blogoholic. I can’t seem to get enough. The stories, the pictures, the constant inspiration! I love it all.


So, As I was laying in bed, for some reason my mind was just running and running over how many things I am grateful for, and how lucky I am.
We all complain when life seems unfair to us. We have never taken into account how much we are blessed. Well, God has been good to me. And I'm trying to be good for it! 
I learn from my mistakes. It's a very painful way to learn, but without pain, the old saying is, there's no gain.
I have learnt to look at myself the way I believe God looks at me. I have burnt negative comments about myself. But I still have a way to go. I now have to put into practice the things I have learnt.




I decided I should update my Xanga account too along with everything else. 
Kahit maraming Incorrect grammar (Is it willful ignorance) Oh! really Shari? HahaPlease do visit my other site http://sharibautista.xanga.com/

This is all to tell you that I think we need to stop judging people by their grammar.
We should judge people by their ideas, their creativity, their enthusiasm. None of this naturally comes at the heels of good grammar. 



UST largest human cross
Silaw
attempting an ambitious stunt 


Pyromusical competition at MOA. 
Beautiful and impressive.  Ten of the world’s best pyrotechnic artists hit the shores of the Manila Bay. They light up the skies with explosive lights and colors, synched with electrifying music.

Group 1's SLE
the facilitators

my 13 inch new Macbook Pro i5! 
I'm grateful for this but all I want is a DLSR.  


It’s unimaginable, how time flies so quickly. Summer is coming in. School is almost over, we can now go and have fun on a beach.