Friday, June 5, 2009

switching gears. starting again.


"Parlia we need an emergency meeting! wah baka di natin kayanin ang tbs."
"2SCL, sa 15 na daw ang pasok."
"17 po ang pasukan kasi may recollection ang mga prof. and mass"

Ilan lamang yan sa mga pagkadami-daming text na natatanggap ko this day. Di ko alm kung matutuwa ba ako o maiinis.. The university suspended classes As a precautionary measure against Influenza AH1N1. It wasn’t what I expected. Supposedly our class will start this June 9 pero aun nga madedelay pa atah. I dont know if its official or what? ang gulo.
I will be thankful for the break though wont we all?
Hopefully the H1N1 case in UST is not true.

I’m anxious to go back to school. There’s always something to do. That's one thing I love about school. As part of the USTSS Parliament naeexcite ako sa mga activities na gagawin namin. Mula sa first day magroroom to room visit kami. Intro ng Parlia.. and so on.
I can just imagine the workdload that will be given to us on-line by our professors.
I think the start of this school year will be just as bad, if not worse.
As long as everyone is safe, a little sacrifice won’t hurt.