Friday, June 19, 2009

First day of college again

So, this will have to be a quick update.

It officially started.


Wednesday- was the first day of class for AB and it was utterly horrifying! Then we came and ragging started… dont ask!! We just ragged the freshmen... hahahah!!!
Ok my class is still at 3:00 pm.. was turning out to be dead boring coz I barely got any sleep . Pumasok ako ng di pa natutulog.
Looking at the freshmen it certainly brings back the memories ..
Parang kailan lang ganyan kami..Then Assignments agad!!
Thursday- My body has had an… interesting time adjusting to being back at school.. Did I need to be up that early? No. No I didn’t but I was...
We, USTSS Parliamnt's facilitated the election of class officers for the freshmen and sophomore.


Nanibago ako. My class ended at 7pm. It's crazy! my schedule is not enjoyable.. Good thing Sir Tobias is one of our prof. medyo nakakabuhay..
Friday- I woke up at 5am. So I got some homework done. I had PE class at 9 am.. Sir Vasco- define NOSE bleeeeed.!! He speaks really fast...at ang pangit ng sulat nya di ako makapag take down notes. and most especially Wala akong naiintindihan sa Indian concept of a man.!!!


It's only been 3 days! but it feels like Hell.!!
my schedule will make me less social....
Tomorrow I need to get started on my homework…

Anyway, I think that’s all I have to report… Hopefully I’ll have something more entertaining to share...