Friday, April 27, 2012

Welcome me to the Corporate World


Currently enjoying the pabanjing-banjing way of life but I can't delay any longer. I have to face what comes after graduation. Ah! Job Interview. Lately, that’s all I’ve been doing. So, here are some of the pegs I came up with. To those having problems, I hope this helps! You know I don’t understand how other people regard corporate-dressing as painless. Well, in my opinion it almost certainly involves the most debilitating process, ever! See, you can’t dress too boxy and square ‘cus that would just make you look boring. You can’t risk dressing too “out there”, as how others would call it, because you will only land bad impressions. You have to stick to the code: “dress to impress”, without having to push certain traditions in the work environment. Trust me, the next time you dress up for an interview or for work, think about the image you present and make sure it speaks for who you really are and what you are all about. 


Currently, I have two opportunities at my fingertips. I can’t really max out their potential just yet, since I need that final nod. And yes, that literal and oh-so-powerful nod from the superiors that will determine my whole career path. All I can do is wait! Plus, drown myself in relentless nothings and contemplate how my life is turning out. So far, I think I’ve mastered these so-called nothings and the contemplation part? Well, I have given myself enough pity. In relation to all these, I just finished watching Post-Grad starring Alexis Bledel, and it kinda gave me hope. Of course, I know better than to have faith in Hollywood endings. Still, I don’t want to wallow over negative emotions anymore. Tomorrow is another day to impress the world, how about that?