Thursday, April 5, 2012

Graduation Day

March 30, 2012- The day which marks the pages of life with utmost delight and a great sense of achievement. With my parents and friends by my side, I walked toward the main entrance of the UST Quadricentennial Pavilion. This walk was not like my last walk on campus. Each and every step of mine was attached to a sense of fulfillment. The awareness of completing my academic profile to a degree of satisfaction was reigning in my mind. The word graduation means more than a ceremony for me. It’s the beginning of a new journey – a journey towards excellence! It means new changes, to reach a higher stage of my life, the time to become a new person, the time to grow up, time to follow my dreams and separate responsibilities from fun. You know I started this blog as a student and now where can this blog go now that I'm no longer a student here. Yes, I'm now a graduate.

I put a smile on my face to try and force back the tears that started to line up on the edge of my eyelids. 
As our names were being called off one by one to confer the Bachelor’s degree and as my classmates made their way across the picturesque stageTo be honest, that moment of time, I felt pretty nervous.

with beautiful Pat Evangelista
with Sir Tobias one of my most memorable professor I had in UST

If I really had to describe this memorable day, I would sincerely affirm that the blog space would not be appropriate as some feelings are simply beyond words. I sincerely congratulate all my friends who graduated in this academic year. We have fought the fight, and we have overcome, and we took our final walk in our stomping ground. To the Class of 2012, Congratulations! 

Really, four long years have passed like anything. So real world, here I come!