Monday, April 9, 2012

Manila Takeover diary

Compilation of all those crazy nights with the coolest people. I have spent a lot of nights or should I say early mornings like 5am. This is how we live our life! Lots of laugh. Hands up!
I can’t wait to see them again
So guys where to? 


Farewell dinner with Leo's people

All over Manila LoL!
A sudden night out,  we just go wherever our feet takes us
 Stopping at a street food vendor for a quick bite to eat and Monopoly Deal while waiting for our food
Rockband around 3am


Dinoy's 
Never- will I forget this night, in my most drunken state screaming "this is the first time I lose myself." Yes, we got fcked up.

Some more drinks?
 Crazies


JSA at Harbour Square
Night before my graduation, they have a belief that graduating students are prone to accidents and tragedies. Thank God, I've managed to come back home safely.