Saturday, April 14, 2012

Mother-Daughter Day out

My Entrepreneur Mom is so busy juggling our businesses she didn't have any time to spare and to the point she even ignored her own well-being. I told myself  we definitely needed some mother-daughter time! So this was our chance.Mom squealed with excitement. She and I are the perfect travel partners. After we woke up 5:00 Wednesday morning, stumbled to the car, drove the long drive to Laguna, Tagaytay and Batangas. Later that night we went to spa and had dinner at Max's. Yay for a lovely day with the Best Mom in the World. xx

Nuvali, Sta. Rosa
Koi watching has a  a therapeutic effect.



People's Park, Tagaytay
It has been five years since our last visit to People's Park and we thought that it is high time to revisit the place. I lamented about the need for major repair of the structures inside the park. I didn't saw any renovation at People's Park during my last visit.


Caleruega, Nasugbu
My second visit. Still great.