Tuesday, October 19, 2010

sembreak seekin'


Hola chicos! que tal?
I haven't updated for months.. I've been really Busy. Yeah I’ve been preoccupied with school things it's been a pretty busy and intense I spent all my last week prepping for my exam. Our Pol.Dy exam as always THE KILLER. I thought I was very well prepared for it. My heart was pounding so fast, I was so nervous, I could not calm down. If there was a panic button, I would have pushed it long ago. hahaha!! I Keep my fingers crossed, I want to pass with a good average. So that’s the reason I haven’t had a chance to share anything on here for a while. Ok, exam is over, the day is starting to markedly improve. Now to just keep it going in this direction! I come back and I’ll surely have tons of stories to tell.

Now that exam is over, what do I have in mind?

Remembering Sundays... And also Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thurs...oh fucker. What did I do for the past couple of months?? Probably should, blog writing is an excellent tool for thinking. So far, I've spent my days in the house watching tv and surfing the net. I need something to make me wake up in the morning.. Then last night, I went out with my balikbayan cousins. We had dinner/inuman at Jack's loft then went partying in Manor. There's always something about parties. Now, I'm having my sembreak, it started last Thursday for my intake.. Awesome right..! So throw all the finals and worries behind and enjoy ! :) Oh, the feeling of not having any academic-related qualms and problems. It’s just ecstatic and addictive.

7 things that I need my sembreak to give me:
1. The beach – It’s been awhile since I last frolicked under your warm embrace. I miss being Sunkissed by you.
2. EK with friends- (special thanks to Bey) she invited us to have a magical day at Enchanted Kingdom in Sta. Rosa, Laguna at siempre libre nya entrance namin.. :)
3. NO 5- Lord, grant my wish, please, I pleaded and I bow down in front of you. I badly need your prayers to assure my chance of passing ALL my subjects.
4. DECLUTTER- Get rid of clutter that I no longer need.
5. Go to some trendy bar or club in a quiet area of the city with a couple of friends.
6. Fliptop battles- I've never seen a real rap battle in my life (yet). I badly need to see it. I wish I could just watch that and laugh... Because it is hysterical and well done.
I wish I could rap in such an effortless fashion.
Yeah, that's the way most rap battles go. One guy spouts a bunch of memorized lines that have nothing to do with the situation, and the other one chokes.
7. Hitting the road — just not as hard- Sure, the Mediterranean cruise or trip to Machu Picchu may be off the table, but that doesn’t mean everybody’s parking the car and staying home.
I'll add more to the list if I can think of them. There has to be more.
Well anyway, that is what I plan. We’ll see how things go.