Saturday, October 30, 2010

EKstreme!


A visit to Enchanted Kingdom is always a lot of fun. For my sembreak I want to experience excitement high-speed, towering hills and loops. Also, to relax and escape reality. We arrived at the park around 2pm. From the moment we stepped onto the EK it was a glorious holiday. Following that we decided to take Ekstreme. There's nothing quite like as life affirming as standing in that queue waiting to be whirled up, down and sideways at what seems like a million miles an hour, getting on the ride, surviving the ride and walking away in one piece. Siempre ang highlight ay ang pagsakay ko sa Space Shuttle. I'm afraid of that ride in general actually. I didn't think I could, but I finally did it. I'm so glad I survived and was able to overcome my fear. But the effects of Space Shuttle go beyond being tired.

The disturbing... As everywhere, there are jEJekidS, the jeJecAP.. hate it..

Our EK trip was overall pleasant.

natatamad na ko magtype, check out photos from the trip.


more at sharibautista24.multiply.com