Tuesday, October 26, 2010

dream mix up with reality

Last night, I dreamed of Aric aka Anygma consist more of the flirting than anything else.. A very bizarre sequence. haha!! I got a very solid, clear visual (as opposed to normally, when my dreams are somewhat hazy on the visual aspect.) Weird dream that I remember almost like it was real.


I'm in the mall with my mom to accompany me at manunuod kami ng gig ng Ampon. At siempre front row seat kami. I was at like a very traditional-looking university student, like school of rock-esque. Anygma came out of nowhere and next thing I know he was standing beside me. People were yelling at him it was crazy I was getting more and more excited. As I just about managed to stop myself ­fainting, I asked him "pwede papicture?" he just smiled graciously. I've had the opportunity to interview him, He was gregarious and good-natured, even indulging my stupid question "Will you marry me?" What surprised me most we held hands, he was getting so "touchy" and he started kissing my neck.. Geeez! I coughed. That is the "plot." I run in, tell my mom "He is truly amazing and sweeter than I ever imagined him to be. Finally I've met my idol!! In an encounter I will literally ­remember until the day I die..."
In a snap I realized it was just a dream.


My dream seemed to be so real, I really felt relieved upon waking up. This dream is a literal reflection of my attraction and fascination for that person. What's really striking about the dream, and the memory of the dream, is the impression it left.
Kind of wild. Pretty erotic too.

Later that day, Mom, Tita Sophia, Sharmelle and I headed to Rustan's Makati. ( btw we spent so much for a dress and pair of shoes) Just a few hours later I received text messages from Christopher.
Christopher: Alam mo bang pwede mo na makita si Anygma?
Shari: pano?
Christopher: I bet you haven't seen their fb account.
Shari: (completely stirring) amp!! ano ba kc meron?
Christopher: ikaw na umalam.

Then I see this.....


Holy shit..!!

let me unscramble it.!

may teoryang nabubuo sa aking isipan, ang panaginip na ito ay pawang isang malaking senyales na nagsasabi na makikita ko na sa personal si Anygma this coming thursday.

Oct. 28 Mindfields Hip Hop night @ Guerrilla Radio.

Be Ready!!!

I'm so gonna be there!!


also, its' my enrollment day for the 2nd semester. That Can Only Mean One Thing.. may kickback, may pera at pag may pera may panggala.. hahaha!! (。◕‿◕。)
Hopefully I’ll be on that stage behind him!

Ang pag-uusap namin ni Lafi sa twitter
Lafi Laughing
@ nasa tapat lang ng village namin yung guerilla radio :P

Shari Bautista
@- pano pumunta? haha!!

Lafi Laughing
@ mrt hanggang Shaw Boulevard. sakay kayo ng jeep ng pasig tas sabihin ninyo Capitol 8. di mo kasi siya mapapansin eh.

Lafi Laughing
@ sino sino ba? libre niyo?

Shari Bautista
@- Kahit sino. sige na libre ko..! desperada na tlga ako.. hahahaha!!!

Lafi Laughing
@ eto google maps. di mo kasi siya mapapansin kaagad eh.

Lafi Laughing
@ hahaha sige. malay mo mag guest appearance si abra.
FYI he's not my crush anymore.

Shari Bautista

@- ask ko lang. hindi ba delikado dun? hahahaha!!

Lafi Laughing
@ hahahaha di naman. di siya esquinitang itsura. Main road yun kaya wag ka magalala.

While most of my friends were crazy about critically acclaimed actors and campus jocks, I was obsessing over Anygma. Okay, in fairness, I wasn't just drawn to his rapping skill but also to that charming smile grin, he was utterly hilarious. His facial expression is priceless! But really, he is the hottest piece to grace Youtube. He is the bomb diggity bombspice. And I am pretty sure I can listen to "Motion stomach sickness" all day and not get sick of it.