Sunday, July 29, 2012

For boys who can dance

Moviegoers can't get enough of male flesh dancing on the big screen and  I'm not exempt from that. I really find men who can dance attractive. So, why don't we bide our time with a hotness list commemorating the foxy and hard-stepping male dancers. It's really a good idea. I have to tell you, this was a difficult list to contrive. Also, we gotta love Hollywood for its abundant eye candy!  There's no doubt about that.

Ricky Malambri 
Abs Breen
Joe Slaughter
I'm gonna steal you away from Jenna
Rynan Paguio 
Yes, K Fed is on my list
Chris Jones
Robert Hoffman
*google images

Though they didn't make it on my Hot male dancers list let's not forget Chad Smith, Rain, Adam Sevani, Pasha Kovalev, Chris Brown and Lil Fizz for their versatile dancing and fantastic performances.