Thursday, June 14, 2012

Untangled thoughts

Yesterday, the nation commemorated 114th Philippine Independence Day. So technically, no classes, offices closed. I went back to UST and I am in super harking back college  mode. Then, I went back to Leo's. My ex-dorm mates asked me to meet up with them. In college, I was a dormer My room was really nice located at Alfredo street. What’s really nice about this dorm was the proximity to the campus. You know, as I am always told, my dorm days were one of the best experiences I’ll forever cherish. I met a lot of nice friends there. 
When I first entered the lobby of the dorm, it kind of struck me. Struck me with a sense that it brought back all the good memories I've had in the dormitory.  Our bonding time was spent in the lobby playing cards, internet surfing, yosi break (exclude me from this), endless story sharing, late-night snacking, goofing around and having dinner. I felt happy seeing them again after a long time. It was kind of a reality check that I won’t be a college student anymore. I won’t forget the joys of my days as a college student. It’s been the best four years of my life. It really does fly by. I know that’s so cliche but you just have to enjoy every moment. It was really an interesting day... A day full of good memories from the past.