Sunday, January 9, 2011

The Good Old Days

Oh! I almost forgot about this. Sorry for the late post ( is just so sad).
As we grow, and left school to attend college, we leave behind our old friends and make new friends.  Then one fine day you get a phone call and your old friend from school wants you to be her bride's maid. It is her marriage. You get excited and tell her how long it's been since you met last. Was it 8 years? haha!!


Me, being Reunited With The Most Valuable Antiques: My Dear Tropang K-8

My favorite boys. They never fail to make me "laugh"
Beer drinking contest

In Black and White Affair it's like one big damn reunion with my  fellow Setonians. Some of these friends were from elementary and other from high school.
I am somebody who has always cherished those friendships. I know some people who once they leave high school they never looked back and they really don't have a connection with anyone they grew up with. That is so not me. My connection with these people runs deep. My need to stay connected is important. So many memories. So much time has passed and yet it is like we never left each other.  I definitely missed it. It's a nice little reunion. To see this today has brought a great joy to me. This is a story. This is a continuation.