Tuesday, May 25, 2010

the entrance of third party

So last night I had nothing to do and the best way I did spends the whole night in bed and watched TV. It is extremely relaxing and well worth your time. hahaha!! Last night I watched a vile but curiously interesting TV show called, Cheaters. That show caught my attention right away. In case you haven't heard it, it is a weekly syndicated reality TV show, where people suspected of cheating on their partners are investigated by the Cheaters Detective Agency or Gotcha style reality show I may say. Gotcha cheating on your spouse/boyfriend/girlfriend! He/She is in that van over there! Loose the injured party so we can catch the expletive-ridden humiliation explosion on camera! This guy goes insane after he gets caught cheating with his girls best friends.. The third party is most common cause why couples broke their relationship down and parted their ways. It's crazy but that's my kind of show. It gives you a sense of order, you know? It serves a purpose. I find the "cheater" finally being held accountable to be true justice. 

Being cheated or losing a lover is one of the most profound and painful experiences of life. Before sinking into a peaceful slumber it'd remind myself. Nothing facilitates a restful night's sleep like identifying the world's worst thing right before bed.  Oh God please give me the best man.. I'm afraid of not being loved back. I hate rejection if that happens to me I will suffer from a SERIOUS MENTAL DISEASE.. lawl.!!!