Saturday, May 1, 2010

Bounce coz I'm coming back


I normally don’t like to announce that I am going on a “blog hiatus” and just let things be, but I thought I’d check in to say: I am busy... I haven’t really had time to post blogs or comment lately because life has just been so insane. Hang in there. I will be thinking of you. At this time, I plan on blogging here again now that I am on vacation I have some time to update my blog.

Over the past couple of weeks, it has been great. Cast my vote in yesterday's National Elections. The experience was okay though me and my mom arrived at our polling place in two hours. The queue in our precint is organized. It was a smooth and flawless process. The voting process itself is quite fast. The time I had to feed my ballot to the PCOS machine nakakakaba luckily it was accepted.


Since last year, I have been a registered voter of Dasmarinas, Cavite. Before I left home for my CALABARZON summer getaway, I have already been monitoring Twitter, Facebook and most especially TV channels and all of them reporting chaos in voting precincts. I was all praise for the people in my precint but I cannot hide my distaste on the rolling coverage of the 2010 election even if you tortured me. I feel upset and humiliated. I ran out of energy to keep ranting to all f**king stupid supporters of Villar, Estrada, Aquino, and Acosta. I hate the fact that Noynoy is winning kasi "lesser evil" daw. WTF!!!! And to make it worse Estrada comes in second. ?? STFU people? Anong parte ba ng "NINAKAWAN TAYO NI ERAP" ang hindi ninyo maintindihan? Please keep in mind the EDSA 2.. It had been a disappointing night. We simply haven't achieved what we had hoped.


Oh! The heck..! I believed I voted for the best (GORDON) too bad the rest of the Philippines didn't. This is the most worrying indicator for 2010.

PS Manny Pacquiao is Sarangani province’s newly-elected Congressman.???? He has no capacity to govern. Yoah Pacquiao!! Get out and stay out. Your vile politics have no place in Philippines democracy. Pack your bags and go. Hanggang boxing k Lng.
To sum it up Filipino voters are dangerously ill-informed.. Stupid, naive and short-sighted.

PSS last May 9 it was my boyfriend's 22nd birthday..!