Monday, November 16, 2009

Ever wonder why things are getting crazy in this world?

Have you ever wondered why world is heading down a spiraling tunnel of ever-worsening conditions?


"In those days after that tribulation the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give it's light, and the stars will be falling from the sky, and the power in the heaven will be shaken."

After hearing the mass it gives me primeval shiver down my spine.
maybe because I'm one of the many who are afraid and who wants to postpone the return of Christ. habang nag hohomily si father in the back of my mind I've been hearing a lot about this “Mayan Calendar” and about
2012. Naiisip ko tlga hala! gusto ko pa makaexperience grumaduate, magka boyfriend at magtrabaho, gusto ko pa magtravel all over the world, magka-asawa at magka-anak. that's crazy talk.. lol.!! But seriously the priest in our parish taught me valuable lessons 1) Stay awake because you don’t know when the time will come 2) I must achieve what God wants me to do 3) The coming of Jesus Christ was not something to be feared rather it is something to be expected, to be prayed, and to be longed for. 4) I MUST CHANGE!! I have to make good on my life.

In Judgement day; moment of seperation..
lets ask oursleves.. are we in righteous or those who are not righteous.?? Whoooah! issss-carry!!
I have to experience the reward of eternal life.!!


The truth is Heaven and Earth may indeed pass away, but not before the Final Resolution in which good triumphs over evil and life over death. We don't know when or how that will happen. Those issues really don't matter. What does matter is that kailangan na natin magbago.

anyway, highway... Supposedly, last friday dapat manunuod kami ng 2012 pangit kasi ng sched kaya we ended up watching Tanging Pamilya.
I guess if you are as curious as i about this new dawning age,
the movie 2012, will put to rest a fair amount of your questions.
Explosions, crashes, earthquakes, devestation, tidal waves, global warming everywhere in the news I am shocked that a glut of scorched earth post apocalyptic films have not been thrust upon us yet.