Sunday, September 20, 2009

it's Jabba baby!!

Magbblog na rin naman ako. Simulan natin sa umpisa.
Mga 11:30 pm kachat ko sila Cy and leide. talking about the game on the next day. UST vs. admu. Unfortunately, wala man lang gumising sakin. I missed the game..kinda pissed me off..


My family attended the afternoon mass then went straight to Amelia's birthday and the highlight was a huge Chocolate Truffle. Me and my other little cousins delighted in getting our hands all chocolate-y and rolling up the little balls in toppings. Meal of roast chicken and an assortment of veggies worked well. The party was wonderful.. We just goof around a lot. What delighted me most is when Amelia's classmates had an intermission number complete with white full masks.. alam na.. they impersonate the JabbawockeeZ.
I was giddy all the time.. Jeff "Phi" Nguyen kamukha nya kasi ung dati kong crush si Mike Shinoda..

I just youtube them buong gabi.

Watching the Jabba is pure entertainment, they will leave you in awe moment.
when they do their moves, they rip off the dance floor. Ingeniously brazen dance moves and mysteriously looming masks. They Stepped up big time..

Their performances are friggin out of this world!!! Kung baka sa wrestling hindi lang sila United States champion or Intercontinental champion, Undisputed belt ang hawak nila..
_______Balikan ang nakaraan_______
I dont exactly recall kung san ko ba sila unang napanuod. Sa Step up 2 atah. Then they teamed up with the AC DC crew (my other favorite dance crew) sa Biggest Online Dance Battle. Then lagi ko sila inaabangan sa America's Best Dance crew. I knw it from the start sila na ang panalo. and haven’t stopped dancing their way to the top since.


I love the fact that the Jabbawockeez are getting their recognition in the lime light.
The success of all filipinos in the states is also caused by the support of all fellow filipinos. The filipino community is very supportive and they like to see their fellow country men succeed.


Jabba, JabbawockeeZ- Please come back to Manila.(or U can stay in my house) I want a solo pic to each of you.


Tick tock. My clock says its past 12 midnight.. I settle for a roll of the eyes and some headshaking... I can't sleep.