Saturday, August 11, 2012

Five years, still going strong

It’s hard to believe, but apparently today marks the 5 year Anniversary of my blog. So happy birthday! It seems that it passed so fast. Yes, I know birthdays are normally an annual thing, but I’m proud for having kept this blog going long. Cheers! August 11, 2007, when I started blogging as an experiment. I had no idea then what blogging was. I was a senior high school student I think I was around 15 or 16. I was really into social media and the internet. I had stumbled upon some celebs' blogging sites. And I was hooked. I started with Livejournal and Multiply. A few months after I transfer to Blogger because it was so easy and simple to control, which I use to this day. In the early years, I named my blog Sharism inspired by ala-ism.pansitan.net but now I changed it to Color Me Shari. Here are the two blog posts I wrote on that day:

The only thing I do know is that blogging has had an incredible impact on my life. Thank you for journeying along with me! 
Here’s to another five years!

illustration by Inslee