Tuesday, August 14, 2012

A night of laughter & Kilig

Just a low-key night with friends at Lexie's place. What a fun, fun, fun night!
How I wish I could turn back the hands of time or that this night was never over. You know the saying, there is plenty of time to sleep when we die. So here's the kilig story. Mom drove me to Lex's place (20 minutes drive from our house). And we leave around 8pm. When I stepped out off the car. And that I am so excited to see my old friendsThen we hugged each other so tight for a while. When I entered the big gate there's the guy I've been crushing on for a while sitting alone in one corner at a table. Bigla akong natameme, for a split-second we locked eyes. He gave me his prize-winning smileThat guy I met and was introduced to me three years ago. He was so gwapo. His sturdy arm muscles. Eyes, allusive. Lips, lush. And he smelled so good. I'll end it here. The story is way too long. Hahaha!

I smiled at the thought of this. The end.

Kate, one of my favorite people in the world. 
 
 I've known them since elementary school.