Monday, March 19, 2012

Birthday blog

Jheesuzz it's March already. I know this blog post is a month overdue but  I still want to share it.  Like last three years, I had two birthdays. I spend it with the right people. I'm 21 now and my birthday was last February 24 as Friday fell this year I decided to go home for my actual birthday  as I had heard promises of making it a big deal.. Thanks EVERYONE for making it special. I'm unconditionally blessed! I was a year older and more happier. :) After this, I swear on my nutella jar, that I will organize my schedule and allot time for blogging so my posts will be timelier. I have a lot of updating to do. Sorry been lazy! . So wait for that.

Karaoke Republic
 
 Na pa smile ako sa surprise na ito
I'm too happy, I can barely control myself
 
the men behind my pre-birthday celebration
they bought these bouquet and cake for me
  I felt like a princess at this point!

Orchard Golf & Country Club
 I woke up with this awesome sign
drinking session with friends
Ended my birthday with bowl of laughter, hugs and treats

 My birthday cakes

Some celebrities greeted me on Twitter and I have to thank my friend Alessandra for that.  @sharibautista see for yourself. And Oh! this is the highlight
Yes! Alaric Yuson famously known as Anygma, founder of Fliptop greeted me on Facebook. No words can express how happy/suprised I am.