Thursday, October 20, 2011

Five things I'm loving right now

Since nothing too exciting has gone down in the last 24 hours (I just got home from Quezon) I’m mixing things up today and as the title suggests, I’m sharing 5 of my most favorite things of the moment.  Check ‘em out because I know you’ll love them, too.


1Right now one of the top things on my mind is The Lonely island
Oh gawd the truly genius guys were these 3: Akiva Schaffer, Jorma Taccone, and Andy Samberg.
I accidentally stumbled upon this video on Youtube. Replay button abused. Awkward, hilarious, quippy writing, perverse. Suffice to say, it’s succeeding.


2. taking pictures of my sister Sophia
She's growing up so fast and she's getting prettier and prettier day by day
3. notably cute Journals/notebooks
Though I am firmly rooted in the digital age, I am still obsessed with writing stuff down, everything from story ideas to to-do lists to random thoughts and reminders to myself. But writing is so much more rewarding when you have a cute notebook to do it in. On my wishlist wonderfully clever Listography journal series. While waiting to get my Listography series journal you could  see my personal web collection of list @ ShariListography click!
4. reading celebrity blogs
I am quite partial to the writings of others. I am in like Flynn, stickybeaking around and whiling away a good couple of hours devouring words. I am a word stalker. Ala Paredes, Saab Magalona and Patty Laurel were my favorite bloggers. They continue to deliver such great content. All of them were truly unique women who possessed such amazing blogging style. Truth be told, I have always been a reader for as long as I can remember. 
Check out their cool blogs
alas-dos.tumblr.com
isabellamagalona.com
dapattylaurel.blogspot.com

5.  Over accessorizing
I get all my fashion inspiration from all over.  I don't really have one celeb in particular that I follow for style. Can’t pick between two different necklaces? Well, I'm wearing both.  Right now I'm all about embellishing to extremes. No longer confined to having to choose between bracelets, rings and all sorts of other shiny things. One of my favorite accessories to wear is scarvesThey are so comfortable, cozy, and stylish. You have a wide variety of colors, patterns, textures, shapes, and sizes to choose from. They are affordable and add instant chic to any outfit. 



I could probably go on with more things I am loving right now but those are the highlights :)
If you could choose 5 things you're in love with right now, what would they be?