Sunday, August 14, 2011

Musing and new venture

Prelims Exam was over last Thursday night  but I still have a lot of work to do. Beginning tomorrow, I would be revising my thesis.  I have a deadline to adhere to. And I believe I would have much more to do the coming weeks (Research presentation, Socio of Rel. 4 pages for Exam, Soc Psy documentary film and Thesis.)  I will be more under stress. It's going to be a very restless sem.  


#Youwouldnotbelievewhathappened. So I went out drinking with a couple of Socio people. I went out two nights ago. It was a flirty, fun drinking session. ( It's got one step crazier!). I got pretty wasted, I felt woozy, extremely sleep and blurry vision but I managed to make it back to my dorm okay.  Oh c’mon! I’m a grown woman, and I’m fairly bloody smart.

Night out at Dinoy's

A night out at JSA then Dinoy's again around 2 am

I’m almost finished with college. One year left. That is it, one year. I can't believe three years have flown by right before my eyes. Exuberantly shouting "I'm a senior college" up to the realization that in one short year, I would no longer be a student. Three years develops amazing stories, hilarious memories and unbelievable adventures and now I faced only one more year of this university life. 

Everything will change. I think that's what scares me the most. What will I become? Where will paths lead me? Who will still be my friends when all is said and done?