Sunday, February 13, 2011

This is L-O-V-E

Valentine’s day is already here guys!  I wonder what’s gonna happen? 
Can someone please just satisfy this crazy need of mine! 
I definitely wouldn't mind getting Anygma for  a date. 

My heart’s all giddy! 

PS. I am so excited right now! 
Few more days and I'll be celebrating my birthday and honestly I don't know what to do and where to celebrate. 
These two pictures are pretty accurate when it comes to the theme  I envision for the party. A lavish underwater theme party followed by a stylish cocktail party. With balloons, hot guys, laughter, opulent meals, photo booth and late night dancing. My idea is divine but I wish I had more time to plan the party. :(

PSS. If you don't have any plans tomorrow, why not visit UP-D for Sociology Congress of 2011.