Thursday, February 3, 2011

Marami akong baong litrato

photo blog

Kasama ng maraming litrato ang maraming kwento. Nguni't, datapuwa't, pero, subali't, dangan 
na ako'y natatamad magkwento.

My camera allow me to take a nearly infinite number of pictures for nearly no cost.  btw I have too many pictures to keep track of..
I would never recommend to someone with a digital camera, to start taking fewer pictures. 


UST ArtLets Alumni Homecoming
with Brod Pete
Ma'am Peppin with her former students
with my favorite Award-winning documentarist Ms. Sandra Aguinaldo
souvenir booth

Trip to National museum
 Ang pogee!

Trip to Manila zoo

Quadri week

ABS-CBN studio tour
Ma'am Peppin with Nina Corpuz
Sharlene San Pedro of Goin bulilit
contestant of Showtime
with Bangs Garcia, seriously I don't really know her. I only know her name.


PS. notice my new haircut?  teach me a thing or two about my hair.