Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Rocking good Christmas!

A photo blog


I wish everyone of you a
and a BLESSED NEW YEAR!!! I know, you know- today is Christmas!!

UST in preparation of their 400 years of existence and Paskuhan. 


Christmas party in dorm


Exchange gifts with friends

UST Paskuhan 2010


annual Faller gathering, which was held in Quezon.
 Now,  number 102  when we all get together. It seems the Faller family has really grown since we had everyone here in 2010. I knew they would be serving plenty of food.

Tita Nida's Holiday gifts to her nieces


No Filipino Christmas is ever without Bibingka and Puto Bumbong- traditional Filipino Christmas Treats 

Christmas gift from my dear parents- Hyundai I10
I've been driving Tucson quite a bit, it was too big to carry around and with the high price of gasoline, certainly, a big car like Tucson suck down lots of gas. We think this is the best time to buy and utilize the most efficient vehicle available. 
I10, my new beautiful little vehicle with the sweetest engine!


JM sent me a message on facebook saying this HAWAKAN MO SA ITLOG SI ADAMS MO. :)


haha! very funny! Hello naman sa abs ni Adams!

Nightout in Eastwood

Anygma- He's all I want, Underneath my Christmas tree. Kaso wala baka next year.  I'll be waiting here. 



Had so much fun with family and friends.


THANK YOU, LORD,
for the gift of Your
love.