Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Random musings

June went by faster than I could ever imagine. The following days weren't bad. Like what I said, this last week went by fast but it was also a lot of work. Lots of syllabi, handouts, related lit. Reading and working on my thesis. I just wanna get this done! Along with that, Cris, Exxon, Bey and I signed-up to join APO. I never had any intention of joining. In fact my parents strongly advised me against it. I was extremely content with what college was already offering me. But there are many things that are appealing about that. I'm on the fence about whether or not I should continue. I had no idea what I was getting myself in store for. JK!!! I am not going to go into great detail..

Going back to SIC to get my yearbook

Newly elected LEC of PLSS-UST
During the APO's orientation

Finance and audit of PLSS-UST

night out at sky garden

I watched NBA draft 2010. Nemanja was the 35th pick in the draft. The Timblewolves took Nemanja Bjelica. Can somebody explain to me how this NBA thingy work??? OMG!!! Puhhleease Give him the contract . Sign the Kid.. He has talent and He is so NBA-ready..

Also, friends invited me to watch eclipse. I'm not interested. I did see Twilight but that's all about it. What else? Loving my Spanish and Art App. class. "Ano ba talaga ang dance" This vid has inspired me more to make my own documentaries. How should I start?? Bagong idol Mam Nerissa Guevarra..