Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Living the Life... of a College Student =)

As you know I just moved into my dorm. My school was far from my home plus I have evening class it is a good idea for me to live in a dorm. My first night in it was quite the experience. Dormitory life definitely gave me a glimpse of student life. Living in dorms are closer to the things I need, like the library and the computer labs. Or maybe it’s because the meal plan that comes with most dorms takes the pressure off having to forage for food, will give me more time to study. And think of all the potential study partners floating around the hallways or energetically highlighting our textbooks in the study lounge. All of these advantages don’t erase the fact that there are extra level of difficulty, like I wanted to watch Phineas and Ferb, I can't. Every morning I feel I was in damp prison cell, there is tv but no cable, no computer games alam mo yun "walang libangan" it can invoke all sorts of emotions leaving the comforts of home for the first time.
Happiness Starts with your Thoughts

It's time to make adjustments and create a happy ambiance, after all, it is a new phase of my life.The best ways me and my dorm mates cope with the loneliness by sharing late-night talks and snacks.
Not much to talk about- well, too much, but anyway.. My first week of school? So far so good. I know I have a pretty fun year ahead...

packing up my stuffs
I just have a small space
Pizza night out