Thursday, December 3, 2009

certified cartoonophile

*Wishing You well episode*


Squidward: Could you not stand so close? You're making me claustrophobic.
Patrick: What does claustrophobic mean?
Spongebob: It means he's afraid of Santa Claus.
Squidward: No, it doesn't.
Patrick: Ho, ho, ho!(giggles)
Spongebob: Stop it, Patrick, you're scaring him!
Patrick: Ho, ho, ho!
Squidward: It's not working, Patrick.
Patrick: Darn.

FYI claustrophobic is an abnormal fear of being in narrow or enclosed spaces.


Guilty as charged. That is right. Certified cartoonophile.. I'm 18 turning 19 next year and watching cartoons is something I will never outgrow. American dad, Spongebob, Powerpuff, Family guy, Dexter's lab. Jimmy Neutron, Chowder, Totally spies, Grims adventure of Billy and Mandy, Johnny Bravo, Yamato Nadeshiko to name a few. I'm very much young at heart. I'm fond of watching cartoons and I'm not ashamed of it, and I don't consider it childish either. They are more entertaining, and have more truth to them than any stupid reality tv show like PBB? ewwness.. I even mimic the behaviors of some cartoons. Lol.!! Anyway there is no age for watching cartoons right?


P.S. To those people who keeps saying
cartoons are stupid and teaches children moronic things and bad behaviors. Airheads!