Sunday, August 17, 2014

Last day with Project EGD

All I can say is "Ang bilis bilis ng araw." So here I am with yet another 'crikey? haha!! My last day with Enbridge-FO. I knew it was coming, and yet, it’s hit me harder emotionally than I thought it would. For a year, I’m with this team. I’ve faced challenges. Learned a lot about myself and self-taught so much for my job. I’ve grown. Changed. Made friends. Had fun. Struggled. Been frustrated. Succeeded. Tried new things. Did something different.

Leaving is certainly hard for me.  

On Monday I will start something different, in a new life. 
Transitioning. I always feel awful on one side and excited on the other. I’m leaving people and things behind. Some good, some bad,  it may have been a roller coaster ride but I would not have it any other way. I will definitely take with me wonderful memories and all part of who I am, who I’ve become and my life specially those which made me a better person.

 
I feel very fortunate to have worked with such wonderful people.