Saturday, December 1, 2012

An outward shift

Here is a transition of my blog from exams,  carefree and typical day college posts to team work, OT's and corporate culture. I know I've been working for months now but the change is still overwhelming. Because student life has a charm like no other. Professional life, on the other hand, is a different story altogether. The moment I stepped out of university and into the corporate world, my life took an irreversible new turn. One day, I'll get used to it. Just  right attitude and frame of mind. Grow thyself! 

monthly townhall- United Nations theme
one hella fun night

  Unfortunately, most employers are not that generous with time off. Haha!!


First stop: Mahogany market known for it's special Bulalo

enjoyed the cool breeze
I didn’t get to try the zip line and the cable car.  Nobody wants to accompany me. Haha! Fine! I'll just wait for the zipline adventure in Subic.


The trip wouldn't be complete without group pictures
ordered Inihaw platter at Alamat Restaurant inside the Picnic Grove