Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Book shopping day

My cousin Cherry and share the same love for books. So, we went to Fully Booked, Greenbelt in search for new books to read. I am always able to find something unique here.

 
 Fully Booked joins hundreds of comic book stores around the world in holding free comic book day.
Standing mightily at the corner full of magnificent books and precious audio/video collection which are guaranteed to feed my forever-hungry mind.
I'm a huge manga reader. It has been part of me since I was in sixth grade. 
Growing up, I had this fascination with Royals. Over the years, I had the biggest crush on Prince William and Andrea of Monaco.  I know I look great in a tiara, but there are other several reasons I could have been a a great princess. Or I just need to go form my own country and monarchy myself. Then if you’re a commoner, you can start planning on how you can win me over so you can become a prince. You’re just lucky you won’t have to wear a tiara.