Saturday, February 11, 2012

Summing up my January

Due to my slackness, inability to stick to a schedule, my laptop charger is not working and with all that school works piling up non-stop. So, sorry for not updating sooner.   
Well, January has been a good month for me.  I hope it'll continueI swear I’ve got a lot in store for my blog. 


Oh, and here are some great photos


UST-UNICEF Volunteers: RUNdezvous
At Fenced Area, Albertus Magnus Building.

BW night


YFC Liveloud 2012 and aftermath
 


Nightout at Tides

Velada Tomasina 

transports UST back in time that recreated the atmosphere of 19th-century.

I kind of regret not participating. I should have brought my costume with me. 

UST Neo-Celebration
40k Voices for UST
Qia Quizon's sultry and powerful Grammy-winning voice. And that, folks, is another reason why Qia is AMAZING!!

Nightout at Karaoke Republic
Sadly though, I wasn't gifted with a golden voice so I am left with no choice but just to listen, and sing a few songsAlthough I am not a singer by heart, I am a full-pledge music lover.

just some pics with dormmates

The Sociology Seminar Series 2012 THESIS IT JUNIORS: A Thesis writing seminar-workshop (first seminar)
at Educ. auditorium
another picture of me and Adams whoooah! Kilig!
Cheers to a successful seminar

Grace and I went to Make-A-Wish Volunteers' Assembly in Makati
I have been searching for a charity foundation that I feel a strong connection with and now, I think I have found it.