Monday, November 7, 2011

Getting my creative juices flowing

As some of you may know I have a huge experience with frustration.
I experienced/experiencing it in so many ways, at so many times in my lifeThere are so many things I wanted to do with my life! I want to become an Ambassadress. I want to become a CEO of a multi-billion dollar company.  I'm a frustrated fashion designer who has been dreaming about garments that have their own lives outside the human body. I always dreamt to be an artist.  I want to start my own clothing line. I want to become a Fashion Editor and photographer. This is it. It is frustrating, no doubt about it, but rejecting this reality will not lower the frustration, on the contrary, will make it stronger and stronger. Accept reality. My own dichotomies exhaust me. I have so many things that I want to do, I just can’t seem to focus on one. Clothing trends, fashion journalism and plates are nagging me right now. 

Now it’s the best time to start working on them. I've been keeping myself fairly busy with creating fashion layouts. Look at the small steps I'm doing. This is an incredible exercise and it always feels good to get the “creative juices” going. Hopefully this would get me further along in accomplishing the bigger goals. Whoot! I will update and upload my sketches soon.


This is my first magazine cover. I thought the output was great. Yeah, it kinda sucks pala.  Let me put it to you in Tagalog kung ikukumpara sa pagkain hilaw pa. Ok! dami kong alam.


check out my fashion spread layouts
 I felt so relieved when I did this, that I wanted to share it here. You will see 
more of that visit my fashion scrapbook