Saturday, September 24, 2011

Cheer your hearts out! Chant ‘til you drop!

For UST and UP, the cheerdance competition is a must-see/most awaited event every year. This event is so popular that tickets sell out rapidly.  

Yezzz, it was my first time to camped around the Araneta Coliseum waiting for the release of UAAP cheerdance tickets. Around 200 to 300 people were already there when I arrived at 10:30 pm. Some of my classmates were already there "nakisinggit naman ako." The first 250 were listed down. At siempre pang 184 ako. Our tickets were secured. Grabe!! The sense of accomplishment that we were able to get a ticket. Btw, 8 or 9 am na ata kami nakakuha ng ticket. Sa subrang pagmamahal at supporta sa UST Salinggawi. We've endured so much



Thousands of  students, alumni, families and supporters trooped to the Big Dome on Saturday,  September 17, 2011.  The venue turns into a battlefield with competitors arrayed with weaponry starting from shirts to flags, tarpaulins and other props all to support their school. The energy and excitement brought about by the crowd and the performances of the cheerdance groups. This year was my third time watching UAAP cheerdance competition. You can feel the energy better in live. Ang awkward naman magsisisigaw at magcheer sa harap ng tv.  

UP Pep Squad repeats as UAAP Cheerdance champion. Boo! I'm still horribly broken-hearted.  It really turned around a shitty day.

Anyway, I had the courage to approach him. See why I’m blushing?
Standing next to my crush, Adams(current SDT President).. Isn't it a great feeling?