Saturday, August 1, 2009

Summing up things

My first blog entry for August..
Can you believe we are almost near for th prelims exam?!?!



anyway
For the past few days we had quizzes and I was up late at night and early every moning. I spent a bit of time finishing up the final bits and pieces of.. Damn it's been a hell week. There so many things to do in school... Hectic, Frustrating and Bugging coz of college, where I’m supposed to submit records, assignments and all those shit you know . . . . sometimes I begin to go into terror type I even develop erratic sleeping patterns. But look I'm still alive.!! Time management is the key.




Unfortunately only saturday and sunday is my free time, so I just cruised the net facebook-ing, multiply-ing, plurk-ing, twitter-ing, doing my research about Rafael Nadal. I just love him bunches and bunches and I really felt the need to share this to the world. By the way he's back, he is expected to play in Rogers cup at Montreal, So world-just hold your breath. Vamos Rafa!!!


Yesterday Practical exam in Social dance, First General Assembly ng Socio at AVR. We didn't have math class. Christmas, Christine and I went to SM Manila. SUper laughtrip tlga. Ninanakaw (unaware) na namin yung pinamili ng kasunod namin at NR lang sya.
Today, I even have to go to school to finish the SS bulletin board. I'm happy with the outcome and I'm very thankful to my classmates who gave their share.

School-y pics



Time to Sign out.!! Adios!!