Friday, July 17, 2009

Wish granted

Today school gets cancelled its currently storming outside.Thank You Bagyong Isang. I Seriously need an extra day to rest.
I'm watching Spongebob 10th year Anniversary special at Nickelodeon.
Hahaha!!Pag-uusapan na naman namin to sa classroom.


Yesterday, July 17...a Storm's hitting, traffic jam hours from my house and school. And to top it all of, the time is 1pm, I missed my first class and I walked from Dimasalang to UST. Kasi subrang baha and the chauffers find another route para makaiwas sa baha. bad weather is making it rough on the commuters at the moment.

Plus the Holy Traffic Jam.
Maybe we should rename the commuting periods of the day “jam time.”
Traffic jams are a symptom of bigger problems created over many years that won’t be quickly fixed.

UST administrators should cancel classes quickly when bad weather strikes.
How can I avoid having to suffer these kind of things?


Stormy thursday


It's a school-work filled day.!! Dont ask. School. my life revolves around school. its official, im a nerd.

-----------UAAP updates---------

UST now seats at top the UAAP standings with a record 2-0. Now the true tests begins this Sunday when UST Growling Tigers faces the depending champs Ateneo Blue Eagles.
Vamos!!!! Tigres!!! Ganaremos!!